Saturday, April 2, 2011

I'm dreaming of a sweet summer !

Hello Friends ! Here we go again . I have lots of green & lovely pics of summers'  past  to share with you.I need lots of them to dream upon.This post is to get me through .We are still in winter here in Minnesota. Now we were starting to see a little of the green grass and a whole lot of mud and  puppy prints too . Tonight that will all change for we are to get a whole lot of SNOW again !The snowy pics are of last year I threw those in for reality! The green and flower filled pics are for dreaming upon ! 
             
     Happy Spring Time Everyone!!!!! 
           Smiles, Rhonda


















3 comments:

  1. It's magical.......I am enchanted.

    xox Rella

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun garden I would love a fancy tea party there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ronda, I have been beautiful! I love your work, and perform such delicate pink, it's amazing what you accomplish with roses, "Greetings, Rose Marie

    ReplyDelete